with berry tea
🌺 🫐 🌺 🫐 🌺
Love a good ice cold dessert in the middle of summer but want to avoid the crazy amounts of sugar and processed ingredients? Say hello to tea popsicles! 🌺 Made with our Berry Tea that has hibiscus, rose hips, blueberries, and strawberries and sweetened with Orange Blossom Honey, these tea popsicles are kid friendly, loaded with health benefits, and oh so satisfying to eat.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED FROM US TO GET STARTED
(makes 2 servings)
- 16 oz of boiling water
- 4-6 tsp. OBTC Berry Tea
- 1 heaping Tbsp. OBTC Orange Blossom Honey
- popsicle mold
- Add your Berry Tea to an infuser and steep in water for 10 minutes.
- Remove infuser and sweeten with Orange Blossom Honey
- Pour into popsicle mold.
- Add fresh fruit to the mold as well if desired. (Try cherries, blueberries or strawberries.)
- Freeze until solid or overnight.
MORE TEA BLENDS TO MAKE TEA POPSICLES WITH: