bee pollen & vanilla butter tea
Inspired by the traditional Tibetan Butter Tea with Bee Pollen Black Tea & Vanilla Rooibos.
Creamy, buttery and indulgent, this Tibetan Butter Tea inspired recipe will appease the fiercest sweet tooth!
- 4 cups of water
- 3-4 teaspoons Bee Pollen Black Tea
- 3-4 teaspoons Vanilla Rooibos
- 1/4 teaspoon Hawaiian Black Lava Salt
- 2 tablespoons butter (salted or unsalted)
- a splash of Mexican Vanilla Extract
- Salt Cedar Honey to taste
- 1/3 cup half and half
Fresh bee pollen & Vietnamese Cinnamon
- Steep loose leaf tea in hot water.
- Stir in butter, salt, a dash of Mexican Vanilla Extract and Salt Cedar Honey.
- Once all ingredients are dissolved into the brew, add half and half.
- Pour the brew into a blender or french press.
- Froth or churn the mixture in the blender or in a french press by rapidly raising and pressing the french press strainer.
- Top with Vietnamese Cinnamon and fresh bee pollen.
Here is what you'll need.
Black tea, apple pieces, bee pollen, marigold flowers, rooibos and natural vanilla flavor.
birthday cake ∙ creamy vanilla ∙ subtle nuttiness