Makes 2-3 servings
- 1/2 c. walnuts, chopped
- 12 ounces of brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved if large.
- a few drizzles
- 2 tsp. of Thirteenth Wonder, and more if you like
- 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Orange Blossom honey
Preheat the oven to 375 ̊. Spread the walnuts on a baking sheet and toast in the oven, tossing once, until fragrant, 5 to 7 minutes.
Add Brussel sprouts to the sheet and sprinkle with Thirteenth Wonder and roast, tossing halfway through, until golden brown and tender, for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the balsamic vinegar and honey in a saucepan. Bring to almost a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until very thick, 15 to 20 minutes. Drizzle the balsamic reduction over the roasted brussel sprouts. Sprinkle with the walnuts before serving.