Apple Cinnamon Bread
featuring Vietnamese Cinnamon
(makes 2 loaves)
- 1 1/2 cups Wildflower Honey
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. Vietnamese Cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups milk
- 1 large diced apple
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease loaf pans.
- Combine sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl beat eggs, honey, milk, and oil.
- Gradually add dry mixture to wet, add diced apple and cinnamon.
- Pour mixture into loaf pans, filling to the ⅔ mark.
- Add extra cinnamon and sugar on top if desired.
- Bake 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.