- 2 tsp. OBTC African Spice
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- 3 beets
- Preheat your oven to 400℉.
- Wash and cut your beets into small cubes or rectangles, about ½ inch thick.
- Place beets into a large bowl. Liberally sprinkle the beets with OBTC African Spice, salt, and pepper.
- Pour enough olive oil to evenly coat the beets. Toss the beets with all the ingredients.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a fork easily pierces the most thick piece.
Get creative! Add the roasted beets to a salad or quinoa. (We like to add the beets to a salad with leftover beet greens! Throw in blueberries and/or strawberries, cashews, some lemon, red wine vinegar, and red onion, and you have yourself a delicious and filling salad!)