with cherries, coconut & pineapple
🍍 ☀️ 🥥
a tea punch from paradise
This tea punch is made with our Mango Paradise tea, which has notes of light green tea, mango, and coconut. It is sweetened with our Orange Blossom honey and fresh pineapple and cherries. A smooth layer of coconut cream sends this punch over the top and gives the brew a soft pink hue. Make this after a long work day, then kick back and relax. 😎
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED FROM US:
This tropical blend is bright with fruit flavor! Made with sencha green tea, mango pieces, coconut, blue cornflowers, and natural flavors.This raw and unfiltered honey is silky, slightly fruity tasting and very vibrant!
- 5 oz hot water
- 2.5 tsp. Mango Paradise
- 1 tsp. Orange Blossom honey
- 1-2 Tbsp. muddled pineapple
- 1 oz coconut cream
- 1/2 oz grenadine
- tooth pick
- Add Mango Paradise tea to an infuser and steep in hot water for 5 minutes. Sweeten with a tad of Orange Blossom honey and chill in the fridge when done steeping.
- In the bottom of a glass, muddle chunks of pineapple.
- To make an ombre effect, add these ingredients in this order: grenadine, coconut cream, chilled Mango Paradise.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and cherries. Serve with a straw to stir.
more paradise worthy teas: