with apple empanada tea, zingy lime, sweet apple, & bubbly ginger
This Harvest Mule cocktail is a must during the holiday season! With Thanksgiving and other holidays approaching, this tea-cocktail will please everyone's taste buds because it is MOUTH WATERING good. Our Apple Empanada tea shines in the spotlight of this recipe, as flavors of vanilla, spice, and mellow apple infused with vodka. Zingy lime and warming Vietnamese Cinnamon garnish this masterpiece, as our Mesquite Honey brings a rich complexity to the cocktail. With an added apple wedge snack on top, this tea-cocktail is a decadent treat!
- 8 oz vodka
- 4 Tbsp. Apple Empanada tea (dry)
- 1/2 large lime
- 1 Tbsp. Mesquite Honey
- 1/2 Tbsp. hot water
- ginger beer
- Vietnamese Cinnamon powder (garnish)
- apple (garnish)
- cinnamon stick (garnish)
- In a small jar add vodka and Apple Empanada tea and let sit overnight. Sift leaves.
- Make simple syrup by mixing Mesquite Honey and hot water.
- In a copper mug, add lime juice from 1/2 a large lime, and 2 oz Apple Empanada infused vodka per serving. Then add 1 Tbsp. honey simple syrup.
- Add ice and top off with ginger beer.
- Garnish with Vietnamese Cinnamon, an apple slice and cinnamon stick.
THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: