Coconut Lemonade Slushy
sweet coconut ∙ herbs ∙ refreshing citrus
This Arnold Palmer inspired tea-cocktail hits the spot on a warm day because there's nothing like that satisfaction when you put sweet and sour together. We like to think of this recipe as an elevated version of a classic Arnold Palmer with a frozen twist. ☀️️
The sweet and smooth flavors of the Coconut Black tea are complimented by slight sour and herbaceous notes of lemon, rose, sage and licorice in the Lavender Sage Lemonade tea. The combination is balanced with our light and citrusy Orange Blossom Honey, all blended in ice.
(makes 2 servings)
- 5 Tsp OBTC Coconut Black Tea
- 6 Tsp OBTC Lavender Sage Lemonade
- 3 Tbs OBTC Orange Blossom Honey
- 3 oz light rum or vodka
- 15 oz ice
- 16 oz water
- Lavender Flowers and lemon wedges for garnish
- Heat water and steep Coconut Black and Lavender Sage Lemonade together for 5-7 mins.
- Add Orange Blossom Honey, and while warm stir until dissolved. Let cool in fridge.
- Add tea mixture, alcohol and ice to a blender and blend until you achieve a slush-like texture.
- Pour into frosted mason jars and sip with colorful straws.☀️️ Garnish with Lavender Flowers and lemon wedges if desired. 🍋
THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: